Saturday, September 6, 2014

Ranger Cosplay finally finished!

I finally managed to finished my Ranger cosplay! So here's a pic of the finished cosplay, thanks to The Games of Republic for the pic!


 After the last update, I started sewing the coat together, bought some pants etc.




I also recieved the Pip-Boy kit and finished it pretty fast!

 Raw resin cast.
 Front piece finished.

The whole thing finished & attached to my arm.


Pretty much everything finished.. It just needed some more weathering (Never enough!) and some little details.



Painting the helmet.


 Shaped the plexiglass, attached the hose, attached reflecting foil to the plexiglass etc.

Attached the earpiece (not finished yet). Put some red foil on the plexiglas and filled remaining holes between the mask and the glass with bodyfiller + repainted the area around the eyes.

Bought a cheap toy and repainted it...


 I'm actually quite happy with the costume, but the best part is that I actually managed to finish everything before the Gamescom 2014!
Wearing the whole thing was a pain in the ass, it was really, really hot under the chestpiece and the leather coat. The coat actually managed to "dissolve" on the inside, leaving a bunch of brown particles on my skin... Oh well!
Thanks to everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment