Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bunch of small updates!


As I already said, I remade the neck piece, which looks better now (Even though it looks kinda weird in the pic.

I also bought some fake leather and cut it intro stripes. Before I'll attach them to the pieces, they
ll get some nice weathering.



The stock for my rifle is also bent and glued together, before I apply primer, I'll use some filler on these gaps between the different parts.

And this is the first piece of the Armored Vault Suit. Glued everything together and applied some paint as primer.


  
Plate for the right leg, I already cut the holes for the belts and bent it. During the next days I'll apply acrylic paint to make it look like actual leather. 

And as a little bonus.. Tried to make a bracer for my Skyrim cosplay. Hopefully, it'll look better once it's painted.
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment